Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sad Goodbyes 2


Here is one of the sad goodbyes. We will miss you, our nursery teachers, running partner, biking partner, babysitters, and pretty much our super good friends! Bye Vickie & Ryan. Good luck in New York!

2 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

For some reason, my blog reader on iGoogle missed this post, so I just caught it now. So sweet of you to post it! It was so hard to say goodbye to all of you! I miss the whole Morris family so much! I tried calling last Friday and didn't catch you. Now I'm out of minutes, but I'll try again over the weekend or when my new month starts! Lots of love from us to you!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

So where are they going in NY? It would be very ironic if you lost two good family friends to Rochester. =)