Since my scooter posting where I was wearing a moo-moo shirt (end of the laundry time), I had to redeem myself and post a better picture of me pregnant that didn't make me look like I was about 200 pounds. Here I am with my cousin-in-law Priscila who was 38 weeks and I was almost 35. She's had her baby boy, which means that it is my turn!!!! BTW, I am now nearly 37 weeks, and I still don't like the picture, but I like to think that it looks so bad because I swell up my last month. (Delusional, I know)
Snow, snow go away!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Sidra,
I am also tired of looking at myself pregnant! I am at 38 weeks this Sunday and am SO READY to have this baby! My personal opinion is that dresses make you look more pregnant than shirts and pants.....because whenever I wear a dress I tend to get more of the "you are ginormous!" comments than usual.
I miss you! I wish I still lived next door to you so we could have walked through our pregnancy together.
I'm so glad you posted a pic of yourself pregnant! I think you look great! (If not a little uncomfortable!) I'm so excited that you'll be having your baby soon. I just tried calling you and left a message---I hope we get to chat soon! Say hi to the girls for me!
being pregnant at the end sucks! my friend took a picture of me, jeremy and beckham about 3 weeks before i had ravi and i'm gigantic. every time i see that picture i want to cry. don't worry, you're still beautiful. you're having a baby, how could you not be?
Post a Comment