
He is here! Baby Euan Scott Morris was born June 24th at 6:16 pm and was 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. His mommy, sisters, and daddy are very happy to have him here, especially after the doctor discovered his cord was in a true knot. All the nurses called him the little miracle baby! Here are some pictures from the hospital, including our first pictures of our awesome doctor who delivered Meili and Sophia too, Dr. Young.
11 comments:
congrats!!!! He is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Is there anything we can do? would you like us to bring you a nice asian dinner? We love you guys and are so happy for you and your little miracle.
My goodness! What a cute fam! I'm so glad to hear everything turned out well. We lost one (nephew) to the cord knot and it devastated our family.
Euan definitely has some grandpa Rodney shining through.
Congratulations! We are both happy for you and your new blessing.
Yeah! Congratulations! He's so cute. Hope you are doing well.
I'm the proudest, luckiest aunt ever! I hope I get to see the new little muscle man and all of you before you move much farther away!
He's so handsome! Good job you guys. You're family is getting so big!
Congratulations on Baby Euan! What a good sized little boy. I'm glad everything went well. Your family is adorable. Good luch with everything!
Congrats! Congrats! I'm so excited to see pics---Euan totally looks like a Morris kid! I wish I could come hold him (and bring you some dinners and do some babysitting!). Love and miss you guys so much!
Congrats! That is so exciting. What a beautiful little baby! I'm still counting the days till mine comes...not much longer!
Scott and Sidra,
Congratulations!!! We haven't talked forever but I started a blog and started setting up links to some friends blogs. I didn't know a baby was coming and I'm so excited for you. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!! LOVE YA!
Sheri
theblunckfamily.blogspot.com
Congrats! Neal mentioned you'd had your baby, but I hadn't seen the photos. He sure is adorable! I, too, am very glad that he was safe and sound. You all look great! What beautiful kids. We hope to see you next summer!!
Post a Comment