Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're still here





Sorry we have been MIA for a while. Three kids has helped us see a whole new meaning to the word "busy". I wanted to quickly post some pictures I took of Euan's baby blessing and some other pictures from the beginning of August (at about 6 weeks old).
Euan is huge. At his 2 month appointment he was almost 15 pounds (95th percentile). He is developing such a fun personality. He's not as temperamental as Meili was, but not as easy going as Sophie was either. Somewhere in the middle. Well, I have to catch a moth that got into the house so Meili will stop freaking out (temperamental) and go to bed. I'll try to find more time to get on this blog and catch you up on the lives of the Morrises...

7 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! You look great! I can't believe how big Euan is!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

beckham used to be deathly afraid of moths, too. one morning he woke up screaming, "moss! moss! moss!!!!" and this moth was dive bombing him in his crib. it was pretty funny.

glad you're still alive! i'm sorry you're so busy but glad you have such cute kids!

Sheri said...

Scott and Sidra,
I love you guys and miss you! Your family is beautiful. Love to see pictures. : ) I can't believe it was 6 years ago when you got married. Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?
Love,
Sheri

Live, Laugh, and Play the Stewart Way said...

Scott & Sidra,
It is great to see pictures of you and your family. These are the first pictures I have seen of Euan--he is really cute. We stumbled across your blog while looking at Nate & Amy's and seeing the latest Lucy pictures. We'll check more frequently in the future.
--Rob & Jenny Stewart

Marisa said...

Hi Sidra!
Congratulations on Euan! He looks extremely adorable. The girls are so darling too! Matt and I were looking for friends we hadn't heard from in a while and we found you guys! Email me if you want so you can get into our blog. (peterson.marisa@gmail.com)

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi said...

Wow- your family is getting so big and your girls have gotten so cute! Not that they weren't before, but gosh, they are adorable! Congratulations on your new little one. It looks like you guys are doing amazing and you're so happy. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Hope to stay in touch.