Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween!

So I have improved greatly since last year, when I posted my Halloween pictures in February (ha, ha, ha).
Here is our family night where we carved our Jack-o-Lantern. The girls thought it was pretty fun to scoop out all of the "guts".

Do I have something in my teeth like you do? (A nod to Angel, if you ever read this)

This is the worst picture ever. Unfortunately it is the only one with all of us in our costumes. Scott and Sophie are the Man in the Yellow Hat and Curious George (Sophie's idea, I must say), Meili and I are dancers (her idea), and Euan is a pumpking (a big, fat pumpkin).

More of the Man in the Yellow Hat and Curious George.

Meili, Sophie, and their BFF Katherine Loveless.

Our friends, Dave and Courtney Loveless, and their baby Euan look-a-like, Myron.

Here were our favorite costumes of the ward party we went to: Aang, Kitara, and Prince Zuko. You earn some serious bonus points if you can tell me what those characters are from and why they were our favorite costumes...

4 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Love the family costumes! I still cannot get over how much Sophie has grown---she's a big girl like Meili now! And the characters you liked so much have got to be some Taiwanese anime or video game of some kind. I miss running with you!

David L said...

So that Dave guy in the Weird Al costume looks GREAT!!! Okay, so that was a shameless self-promotion. I'll admit it...

... and I'm okay with it.

daveloveless.wordpress.com

Dave

Austin said...

I love the curious george and the man in the yellow hat, very creative!

barbaraence said...

Avatar! It's an awesome show.
Very creative with the Curious George and the Man in the Yellow hat!