Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where are we?

If any of you have checked out our blog lately and wondered what we are up to, here is the answer.
Today: Sophie had the croup and it turned into a nasty ear infection which Meili seems to be getting. It has been one week of sickness, so we are starting to get cabin fever.
Yesterday: we had one of Scott's old roommates and best friends over, Nate Cox. We are so happy that he stopped by and caught up with us. We have a special place in our hearts for Nate because I feel that he had a huge hand in Scott and I getting together.
Last week: Meili started up preschool again after a 3 week break and she was SO excited.
Scott has also been busy applying for jobs now that he has graduated and we are anxious to see where that goes!
The week before: I can't remember that long ago. But Christmas and New Year's was awesome! Here are some pics!

Princess Mei

Minnie Mouse Soph

Euan loves Christmas!

Two of Scott's beautiful sisters, Ann and Kristi

Happy New Year! We DO LOVE to party!

Sophie is still going strong at Midnight

Mei, on the other hand, is struggling

The teenage cousins make every party more interesting (in a GREAT way)

The winners of the famous "cup" this year!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

what do you have to do to get the cup?

if nate claims a special role in you guys getting together, then i claim that special role of helping you plan your wedding and finding your first (oh wait, and current) apartment!

miss you guys!

Dave and Catherine said...

Wait, Nate Cox? I wonder if we know the same one... Does he work at a publishing company in Orem called Sound Concepts & have a younger brother named BJ? We worked at the same company with both of them (before BJ decided to go back to school) until we moved out here!

Victoria Blanchard said...

I hope the girls get feeling better! I LOVE the pic of Mei at the party! I think you should put that in her HS yearbook someday.

Eisha said...

Sidra! Your kids are so big, good luck with the job hunt. We had such a hard time getting a job due to the recession and are so grateful we finally got one...even if it wasn't in the USA. -Eisha

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

What cute pictures of your cute family! You guys should apply to as many jobs as possible in the DC area. We would love to live close to you guys again!

Austin said...

Looks like a fun party! Hope the kids get better.

The Thompson Family said...

Hey Scott and Sidra! It is the Thompsons. I didn't know you had a blog. I got your blog off of Austin and Kelly's page. How are you guys doing? Congrats on your adorable baby boy. Jason and I are living in Los Angeles. Austin and Jason are both first year dental students at UCLA. I loved looking at your blog. Stacey :-)

Sharlee said...

Sidra! How are you doing? Did Scott make it yet? Let us know if we can come clean, pack, watch kids...anything! We'd love to have you over for dinner too, if you have a night...