Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog replacer

I know it's been a while. We are back from our sweet summer vaca to the normal grind of life. To check out what has been taking up my free time where I might normally blog, it's my new article at Examiner here about Meili's first day of Kindergarten. Also something I didn't mention in the article is that Sophie is actually going, too, because Kindergarten here is 3 years and so you start when you are 3 and go until 1st grade.
I am also thinking about going private with our blog, so please comment on this posting if you want an invite.

19 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

The picture of Meili and Sophie is so sweet (tear jerker!). I would love an invite to your blog!

Laura said...

lauradjones@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'd like an invite.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

me! missydunkin@gmail.com

The Slothower Family said...

Please invite me!!!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

After all of the craziness of moving, I am finally back on the blogging bandwagon as well. I think I am also going to go private. Please add me to your list- seekadrew@yahoo.com.
I can't wait to read your article! I LOVED the last ones I read- you do such a good job at giving us a taste of the culture you are experiencing and letting us know what it feels like to live abroad. I love it!
Hope you guys are doing well!

Littleshortstacks said...

If you do go private, count me in! I love keeping up with your family and my once nursery age friend. I can't believe how fast your kids have grown up!

~Carley T.

Keith and Nicci said...

We want an invite! keithwoffinden@netscape.net

Brynn Snyder said...

snyder.brynn@gmail.com

if you go private add us!

Kelly & Victoria said...

Don't leave me out...
vwilbar@gmail.com

Gaos said...

We would like an invite.

Mac said...

we want to spy on you too

Rebecca Jackson said...

trjackson12@gmail.com

Nadia and Jeremy said...

of course i want an invite.

Kelli said...

invite me too! kellihoover4@gmail.com

Jamie said...

I'd love an invite! jadcox@gmail.com

priddisn said...

We want an invite! amyoung24@gmail.com

megansagen said...

You two are amazing. It's been a while since I talked to you and Scott. I can't believe you're in Taiwan again! Please invite me to your blog. I don't have one up and running but will soon. Hope to keep in touch. megansagen@yahoo.com
- Megan Hewson-Sagen

Shannon Allen said...

Got the invite and hope you are all doing well!