Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas in March :(

I know nobody really wants to know about Christmas in March (which is why I cheated and changed the posting date), but here are the highlights:

Our tree was small, but we were happy to have some sign that it was Christmastime since this country only slightly understands the commercial part.

Our ward Christmas Party. Sophie was Mary and Meili was an Angel. And Santa was

Chinese this year! (He must have just been Santa's helper)

I taught the Relief Society (church women's organization) how to make pies. The one on the right everyone calls Momma Goose because she is like the momma of the whole ward. I must say that those pies were pretty awesome. I tweaked an apple pie recipe and I hate to toot my own horn, but "toot, toot" it was yum-o.

Us enjoying our AWESOME Christmas, which included SWEET packages from America. Anyone who has lived so far from home understands how amazing packages can be to lift one's spirits.

No comments: