*Go to Scott's High School next door (when the 10,000 students aren't there-which is rare) and go "scooter riding" on the girls' scooters, and don't forget climbing trees and hiking the hills.
*The kids also love it when I put on some classical "ballet" music so they can dance. They also help their brother get on his special dance clothes since he wants to do everything they do, even if it means putting on a tutu...
...or a princess costume. (To which Scott cringes at the mere mention).
*Errands with mommy. These always give us a chance to practice our Chinese skills because everyone stops to see and talk to the waiguoren (foreigner) children. We're going to miss how nice people are, but I don't think that we'll miss being pseudo-celebrities.
*And don't forget, just relaxin'

(by the way, I totally love picnik for fixing our red eyes at the click of a button. Pretty sweet.)
There aren't many pictures of "school", I guess maybe homeschooled means un-schooled.
4 comments:
THis makes me so excited for summer when we can just play and not worry about homework and schedules! I love the Euan pictures- he is so big!
Fun! Euan is such a cutie (as are the girls, of course!).
I LOVE you header picture of the kids. So cute!
I homeschool my kids for preschool. They grow up so fast. I want as much time with them as possible. You're doing a great job! And your son having to wear dresses like his sisters...well my son makes me put lipstick on him when he sees me do it. So cute!
Your kids are beautiful by the way. Mini Sidras!!
Post a Comment