Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Friday Night Club & THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!

First of all, I need to give a gargantuan "THANK YOU!" to our friends the Browns in our ward. They read in our blog that we didn't have a digital camera, and showed up at our house with one for us! Can you believe it? And look at the awesome pictures! I am so excited!
Friday Night Club
We have been having dinners with our friends, the Largeys, every Friday night. I should name it an epicurean club because we love to try out our favorite recipes on each other. We do it to subtley try and get them into our Asian way of cooking, and they are trying to woo us over to the Italian side.
These are their 2 boys, Hyrum and Weston, on our tire swing with the girls. Meili and Hyrum (the oldest) have been engaged for about a month, but I'm not sure where they stand since 2 weeks ago she kissed Hyrum's older cousin, Jordan, and they also declared that they were going to get married, too. EEEEEEEEEEE! I did NOT think that I would be dealing with this when Meili was 3!
Ice Cream Truck!
Meili LOVES the ice cream truck! She loves it so much that we used to have to check out her favorite book from the library called "Isaac the Ice Cream Truck" every couple weeks!
We have an ice cream truck that sometimes comes around our neighborhood, and she FREAKS out! Unfortunately, he often comes around when she is napping, and Scott and I cringe because it ALWAYS wakes her up and she comes running out of her bedroom screaming "Ice Cream Truck! Ice Cream Truck!". When it came by last week on one of our last hot days, I decided to splurge. They both got fudge bars, and here is what happened to the ice cream! It is so fun to be a kid!

No comments: