Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Classic Christmas Videos?

So, I was checking out my cousin Robin's blog and she put on her favorite Christmas 80s video from Wham "Last Christmas" (which I recommend checking out on Youtube for a couple of good laughs). We just had to add our favorites that make us chuckle:
Scott's favorite classic is ABBA "Chiquitita". "Chiquitita?" you might ask? Just check out the giant snowman...


The second video we found that has become our favorite the last couple of days (meaning Meili requests we play it at least 10 times a day) is "Do They Know It's Christmas?". This is from a variety of different top 80's artists. While you are watching, see if you can recognize any of the singers. We will see who can name the most singers that they see from only watching the video (no googling to cheat).

5 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Morris Family! Nicci Woffinden and I were talking and found a link between the two of us-- you guys! Her husband is finishing up Law School while Tyson is starting so Nicci and I met each other at an exercising group. What a small world! We have a blog also if you're interested. www.babyoblad.blogspot.com Now we can keep tabs on each other's lives! Your girls are getting so big-- I can't believe it!

Keith and Nicci said...

Too funny - I think I saw Sting in there - am I right? Austin enjoyed that music video too - should have been born in the 80's I guess. Also, isn't that Sara Oblad connection funny!

Jill Rogers said...

The Abba one is HILARIOUS because the blonde looks like she's gonna BARF the whole time.

Dave and Catherine said...

I saw Boy George & I think U2, plus a bunch of other people I recognize but couldn't name. Thanks for helping me entertain myself during my long boring days at work! I hope things are going well for you!

Victoria Blanchard said...

I flipped out when I saw Bono! And he definitely has the best voice out of everyone else in the song. Boy George really freaked me out though . . . my goodness what a scary person!