That's what we call "So You Think You Can Dance" around our house, and is one of my favorite parts of this time of year. Scott & I actually count down the days all winter (and American Idol) long until it starts up again. We actually paid for TV again just so we could see it! We were extra excited this year because they held auditions in SLC and one of our friends who teaches at BYU had a student who we knew had at least made it to Vegas.
Is anyone as into this show as us? Who is your favorite so far?
Snow, snow go away!
9 years ago
5 comments:
Its my favorite show too! I do not miss a show! Josh's cousin was on it last night. She got cut after the mia michaels dance. I saw Sabra last week when I was shopping in Manhattan and I was so excited!
I am so obcessed with this show!!! I'm glad to hear you guys are too. There's only two shows that I get this excited about, and it's SYTYCD and Top Chef. I LOVE it, and record it and watch it as soon as it's over on TIvo cuz I can't stand the wait for the commercials!! I'm such a dork!
We love that show. My sister got us totally hooked. the only bad thing about it is Mary and her horrible laugh. sometimes we fast forward through when she talks. We should get together and watch. We love Twichington (the couple).
i'm not into the show, but i do know that our friend's cousin is on it. she has kind of blond wavy hair and when they interviewed her she said that her family went bankrupt or something like that. my neighbor says that she loves her. i have a lot of friends who like it. =)
I've just watched a couple of shows recently, but I don't have time with juggling 4 jobs, and the thousand other things going on. It is the only show I've watched like 3 times in the last couple of months after not watching TV for years. So I can't think of the couple's names that I like the best, but they were amazing when I saw them do a hip-hop dance where he stole her heart and walked away with his briefcase a couple of weeks ago. I didn't see last week's results and missed it tonight.
Post a Comment