Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Euan at almost 2 weeks!


Here is a follow-up on the prego pics of Priscila and I. We had an extended family party last weekend and here are the pictures of her son Samuel, and our Euan. Samuel was about a month and Euan wasn't quite 2 weeks and they both were 8 lbs and about the same length! Yep, he's a big boy! And the proud great-grandma!

Here are the proud grandmas. Euan's grandma (Scott's mom) is on the left, and Scott's aunt is on the right holding Samuel.


The proud grandma and the doting niece, Morgan.

4 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

Congratulations Morris Family! How fun to have a little boy to add to your cute little fam! Your kids are so cute and are getting so big. You all look great and congratulations again on baby Euan!

Littleshortstacks said...

I'm so glad you guys have a website! Euan looks so precious. I can't believe how big your girls are! Meili looks like she's grown a foot. Kids grow up so fast!

Keith and Nicci said...

Congrats on Baby Euan! I bet his big sisters just love him!

Morgan said...

Haha that is a bad picture of me! I'm like laughing like a dork... lol funny. Oh and just to let you know, my mom and I are still fighting about the baby even though he isn't even here!