Friday, October 31, 2008

Thesis Defense Date!

So many of you know how long and arduous this Master's Degree journey has been for us. We have great news, though! Scott was given a Thesis defense date and time yesterday! It will be November 13th at 9:00 am. And then what are we going to do to celebrate? We are going to Disneyland! No, seriously, we really are! Scott's family is taking us to Disneyland on the 14th.
Thank you to all of you who have heard our sob stories through this process and have continued to love us, hope for us, and have faith in us. Yeah Scott! I am so proud of you and your sacrifices for our little family!

9 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Hooray again! What a great day that will be! Give all of our best wishes to Scott! And that is so awesome that you get to go to Disneyland the next day! Please take lots of pictures! I can imagine how much fun Meili and Sophie will have . . . they will go out of their minds!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

i'm so glad! it has been so long for you guys - you deserve to move on! i hope everything goes well! YEA!!!!!!!!!

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

yeah! that's so exciting! There IS light at the end...
Have fun celebrating!

Marisa said...

That is so awesome!! I'm really excited for both of you. And it will be so much fun to go to Disneyland. How fun for Meili and Sophie - they will love it.

rebeccaslife said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!!!
That is the best news!!!!!!
Yeah, Scott you and I will graduate together!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Rachelle & Dave said...

Congratulations Scott and Sidra!! We love and miss you guys....have a fantastic time in Disneyland.

Rpblanchard said...

Woooot!!! Congratulations!! Getting the date set is sooooo huge!! Way go!

Priscila said...

Congratulations Scott!!!I'm soooooooo happy for you guys that this is coming to an end. Can I go to Disneyland with you guys? Just kidding. Have fun and I can't wait to see the pictures. I love and miss you all.

Laura said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! Good luck Scott!