Monday, March 16, 2009

First Week in Taiwan

I was so excited to see Scott through the customs gate when we arrived! I DO NOT like to be away from my husband for so long! He was kind of far away (through all of the security, baggage claim, and customs) and so I couldn't tell if it was him or not. But I figured it had to be him since he was the only white person I could see, even if he looked like he had lost about 10 pounds!
He brought us all back to the apartment and I love it! It is surrounded by his school campus, so he is so close when he goes to work. And it is light and airy, on the 8th floor, with all tile floors (standard in Taiwan), 4 bedrooms and even a master bath! Scott's mom and grandma helped me the next couple of days to set up house and then we were off to show them a little taste of Taiwan. Here are some pics (that I am having SUCH a hard time downloading into facebook...):
I guess it is my computer that is having a hard time...I'll try posting tomorrow...

3 comments:

Lara said...

Oh Sidra! I am so jelaous you are in such a cool place!! I am so glad that you guys arrived safe, and that you were finally able to meet with Scott, 3 weeks sounds too long!
Hope you guys have a wonderful time there!
PLEASE keep us posted of everything!!!

Victoria Blanchard said...

4 bedrooms and a master bath---perfect! You guys deserve it! I can't wait to see pics when your computer is working! I'm glad you guys are all back together again and having fun!

Keith and Nicci said...

Holy cow - what a whirlwind for you guys! I'm so glad things are working out, and hopefully settling down after such an insane month. We can't wait to read about your adventures!