Meili's school had some kind of school pictures last week, and her Principal said that the photographer loved Meili and so took a ton more pictures of her than the other kids. She also said something about how he was going to blow one of them up and use it for his business. That makes me think, "when is he going to pay us?". You can't just take pictures of my kid, blow them up, call her a model, and not pay us! Then we saw him just a couple of days ago when we were picking up Meili and he hopped out of his car and wanted to photograph me and Euan and then Sophie and Scott. The other teachers laughed and called us "superstars" in English. I have never been photographed so much in my life (I do realize it is less about me and more about the baby I am always holding), but I really think we should start charging some money...
Snow, snow go away!
9 years ago
6 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures! She looks absolutely darling! She could be a model!
Those are the coolest pictures! Are they Meili's outfits or the photographer's? You should definitely start charging for snapshots! PS. I made tamales yesterday and they were very tasty!
they are soooo cute. i especially love the one with the parasol! um, yeah, you should charge some money...unless he feels like he's doing an exchange or something...free prints for putting up the pictures at his business? what did you and scott wear?
Those pictures of Meili are darling! She is beautiful! And, yes, you should charge money!
Well, it is your fault that you have beautiful children! You should get paid to do it. I always hated that I paid my photographer to take pictures of us, but they just blow up the ones they like and hang them around. I know they own the rights, but still... there's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.
Those pictures are so darling!
Post a Comment