Monday, May 11, 2009

Girls will be girls


Isn't it so fun to be a girl? I mean, what can be better than doing your hair, putting on jewelry, and putting on your princess dress for the ball? Really, there is nothing better.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! It makes me feel old. I really enjoy reading your exciting adventures in Asia! Hope you're doing well.

Victoria Blanchard said...

So cute! I miss your girls so much!

Sharlee said...

So my boys just made a house out of a REALLy big box- called the Spy Club house- and now they are running around fulfilling secret missions using their super-punches... No one can say that boys and girls are not different!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

What darling girls! I'm so excited to do the whole "hair" thing someday with Afton. I LOVE those pictures of Meili as an Asian princess. Those are priceless. It sounds like you guys are having an amazing experience there! I wish we could come visit you. Tell Scott we said hi!