But we are happy and here is some evidence:
This is Euan in all his hammy glory with his cousin (aka partner in crime), Abby, who I watch during the week.
And Sophie, who loves all things pretty and stole her new Primary teacher's heart today at church when she told her, "I think you are beautiful".
During the summer, we made a video of her called "Flock of Seagulls" which was a collage of her morning hair. We did this because while we were staying with Scott's sister, her uncle Bob said that he was excited to wake up in the morning just to see what Sophie's hair looked like and that it reminded him of the band Flock of Seagulls. What do you think?

And of course we are loving our new home. Here Scott is doing what he wished he could do every day in Taiwan, but couldn't because of the all-tile flooring. And the kids look like they are loving reaping the benefits of our new ultra-plush carpeting as well.
I couldn't forget to put this picture which I was so excited to take because it was one of the times I was homesick the most in Taiwan: Meili's first day of school. Now it's not Kindergarten, but it felt like it to me because it was her first day of school in America, even though it was 1st grade.
And this one is for Scott's sister, Ann, who passed on the treasured "626" pajamas to Euan, who is fitting to wear them because he is the new "Stitch" in the Morris family.
One of our fall getaways to the mountains we love so much...
A trip up to Scott's parents' cabin (and me too lazy to turn the picture)
Sophie wearing a dress that my mom made for me when I was little (and I must say she looks remarkably like me-I will try to scan in one of me wearing it...)
And pumpkin carving for Halloween at the cousins' house is where I will have to leave you hanging for now because we broke our camera and the pictures since that night are on there (hopefully to be retrieved :)
We are happy and have had an eventful year which has made us even more grateful and aware of our Heavenly Father's love for us. And we hope all that are reading and following the adventures of our little family have a healthy and happy New Year!
5 comments:
Love all the pics! It's nice to be able to see what you've been up to!
I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. I love the gorgeous picture of Meili on her first day of school. She looks so grown up!
Hahaha! So funny about Sophie's hair...I love it!!! Your family is so cute. We miss you guys sooooo much. I was so happy you called me the other day. The only problem is that now I want to talk to you every day. :( We just booked tickets to come out in April for Jenny's wedding> Lucy, Lincoln, and I will be out again in June b/c Nate is going to France. We will be seeing a lot of you guys very soon!!!
Hey! It's so fun to see your family. I hope you guys are well. Now that I have your blog, I can keep in touch. Your kids are so cute and sooo blonde!
your kiddos are more beautiful each time i see them! can we just arrange some marriages right now. beckham and ravi will be great husbands. i'm attempting to train them now. and they're cute, so we'll have awesomely adorable grandchildren. let me know what you think. ;)
Post a Comment